The Company history started in 1907. The factory manufactured agricultural machinery and tools until December, 1915. It machined and cast different kinds of iron and copper articles. Duphlon, Konstantinovich & Co. (DEKA) bought out the factory and changed its production activity profile in December, 1915. The Company mastered production of aviation engines. The first six-cylinder water-cooled engine DEKA M-100 was manufactured in October, 1916. In 1916, the factory mastered production of aircraft engines and since then had been producing a wide range of piston engines – М-6, М-11, М-22, М-85, М-86, М-87, М-88, ASh-82FN, ASh-62IR and AI-26V – developed both by its own designers and designers of other design bureaus.
In 1953 the Company started production of RD-45 and RD-500 jet engines. It was the beginning of a new era of gas-turbine engines.
History of the company is a stage-by-stage mastering in serial production of new engines each being an event in the development of domestic aero-engine building. They are gasturbine engines AI-20, AI-24, AI-25, AI-25TL, AI-9, TV3-117, D-36, D-136, D-18T, TV3-117VMA-SBM1, AI9-3B, D-36 series 4A, D-436 T1/TP, VK-2500 for Il-18, Il-38, Be-12, An-8, An-10, An-12, An-32, An-24, An-26, An-30, Yak-40, L-39, K-8J, Yak-42, An-72, An-74, An-124 «Ruslan», Ан-225 «Mriya», An-140, An-74ТК-300, Tu-334, Be-200 aircrafts, as well as for Kа-27, Kа-28, Kа-29, Kа-31, Kа-32, Kа-50, Kа-50-2, Kа-52, Mi-8МТ, Mi-14, Mi-17, Mi-171, Mi-172, Mi-24, Mi-25, Mi-26, Mi-28, Mi-35 helicopters. Since 1995 the enterprise was converted into MOTOR SICH Joint Stock Company.
Nowadays the company is engaged in serial production of AI-222-25, D-436-148, AI-450-МS, TV3-117VMA-SBM1V aircraft engines for Yak-130, An-148, An-158 aircrafts, Mi-24, Mi-25, Mi-17, Mi-171 helicopters. The intensive preparation for serial production of D-27, Ai-222-25F, Ai-25TLSh, Ai-450М, МS-500 engines for An-70, L-15, L-39 aircrafts and Mi-2М, Mi-2MSB, MSB-2 helicopter and others.